SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Funkin Pumpkin
- 1- Dabber
- 1- Bottle of gold metallic paint
- Half circle of flower foam the size of the opening of your pumpkin
- Assorted fall flowers- 8-12 stems
- Wire cutters
- Using the Dremel, cut oen the top of your pumpkin.
- Sand a smooth edge to the opening of the pumpkin with your Dremel.
- With the dabbers and gold paint make circles randomly around the pumpkin container. Let it dry.
- Stuff plastic grocery bags into the opening to help keep the floral foam in place.
- Cut your stems of flowers to about 9” in length. You may choose to make some of them shorter.
- Arrange the flowers as you desire.