Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glittery and wintery floral stems
- Scissors/wire cutters
- Hot glue gun
- Floral desert foam (if opening is large enough to fit)
- Arrange floral, starting with leaves in the back and adding floral until desired effect is achieved, cutting apart as needed.
- If using desert foam, glue to bottom of vase and insert stems in predetermined arrangement.
- Without foam, glue or wrap stems of floral to longest stem.
- Add hot glue to half of the rim
- Insert arrangement into vase with back half toward glue.