SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood Letters "C" & "R"
- Wood shaped heart
- Large wood plank
- Silk flowers (3-4 varieties), approximately 8 sprays
- Small wood pieces to prop up letters when attached to board
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Pull off the individual flowers from the sprays and organize by color.
- Hot glue the individual flowers to the wood letters.
- Arrange letters and heart on board to decide on best layout.
- Hot glue the heart to center of wood plank board.
- Hot glue the small wood pieces to back of letters to support the wood letters.
- Hot glue the letters to the board and the heart.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- Lay out the flowers on the letters before you begin to hot glue.
- Start with the larger flowers and fill with smaller ones.