SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished 20”x 24” wood pegboard
- Bottles of acrylic paint: cream, pink, dark pink
- Medium paintbrush
- Sand paper
- Jigsaw or Scroll saw
- Cut out desired Letter
- Hold the square pegboard in front of you and decide where you are going to draw the letter, noting where the holes will line up with the design.
- Draw the letter onto the board with a pencil.
- Using your jigsaw or scroll saw cut out the letter.
- You may need to sand the edges of the letter.
- With a roll of masking tape, tape out the areas where you do not want the paint to be applied.
- Rub the edges of the tape firmly.
- Paint in the open areas with the different acrylic paints and let it dry.
- Remover the tape once it is dry.