SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Tulip® fabric-crafting supplies: Fashion Glitter™ Shimmer Fabric Paint, Shimmer Green Slick® Dimensional Fabric Paint, Leaf Green Sparkles™ Dimensional Fabric Paint, Sour Apple Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Glass Crystals™, AB Crystal Glam-It-Up!™ Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™
• White T-shirt • Shirtboard or piece of cardboard
• Freezer paper • Craft knife
• Pencil • Black fine-tip marker
• Scissors • Cosmetic sponge
• Foam plate for palette
• Copy machine, to enlarge pattern
• Iron & ironing surface
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Use the copy machine to enlarge pattern to desired size.
2. Trace design onto freezer paper, leaving an approximately 1" margin around image.
3. Cut out design with craft knife, leaving outside edges intact to create stencil.
4. Iron T-shirt smooth then position stencil on right side of shirt, waxy side down. Iron over stencil to temporarily adhere to shirt.
5. Place shirtboard or cardboard between layers of shirt to prevent paint from seeping through to reverse side.
6. Scoop some of the Shimmer Green Fabric Paint onto foam plate.
7. Load sponge with Shimmer Green then dab into stencil openings. Let dry then add a second coat for more intense coverage. Let dry.
8. Peel off stencil.
9. Create accent lines in center of each leaf with Sour Apple Sparkles™ Dimensional Fabric Paint. Refer to photo.
10. Outline shamrock with Leaf Green Slick® Dimensional Fabric Paint and create an accent line along one side of stem as shown. Let dry.
11. Add dots of Sour Apple Sparkles™ randomly around design. Let dry.
12. Arrange crystals randomly around shamrock and stem as desired. Set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™, following instructions on package.