Finished size: 4.5” X 6.5”
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Cricut Explore® Air 2 Wisteria Bundle (article 16020505)
Cricut® Design Space™ software
Cardstock in light blue (X2)
Cardstock dark blue
Spray adhesive or glue stick
Cricut® Standard Grip Mat (article 10544849)
Cricut® Scoring Stylus (Article 11595972)
Cricut® Tools, Weeder (article 12841383)
Go to https://design.cricut.com/#/design/new/projects/project-
Tip: If you need to adjust the dimensions, click customize to open the project on canvas.
Resize the image to your liking in the Edit tab before clicking Go.
Cut & Score
- Add your scoring stylus to compartment A on the machine. Add your housing and blade to compartment B.
- Put your light cardstock on mat 1 and load into the machine.
- Turn the smart dial to cardstock.
- Hit the Cricut button on your machine to start your cuts. This will cut some parts of the elephants of the card.
- Once the light blue card stock is cut, unload the mat from the machine and weed the image from the mat.
- Load another light blue cardstock to the mat. Hit the Cricut to start the cut again. This will cut & score the envelope for the card.
- Once the envelope is cut, unload the mat from the machine and load dark blue cardstock to the mat. Hit the Cricut to start the cut again. This cut and score the other parts of the elephants and card.
- Use spray adhesive or glue stick to attach the dark blue mama elephant cutout to the light blue mama elephant backing.
- Fold over baby elephant light blue back and attach the dark blue baby elephant overlay to it.
- Add in Mama elephant’s dark blue head to the light blue backing and attaching to the mama elephant body.
- Write your message and add to envelope. Now you are ready to give your card!