SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gold Glitter Futura Regular X Large Alpha
- Circle Bling Gems
- Chalkboard Pattern 6" x 6" paper pad
- Pattern and Black Flower Die-Cut Cardstock
- Floral wire
- Adhesive or pop dots
Floral Center Piece
- Sort Pattern and Black Flower Die-Cut Cardstock pieces according to size and color.
- Punch tiny holes through the bottom of largest Flower Die-Cut Cardstock pieces.
- Thread floral wire through the holes, folding over and twisting.
- Glue or pop dot smaller flower shapes on top of largest flowers up to 3 layers high.
- Embellish the center tops of each flower with Circle Bling Gems.
- Create floral arrangement using a vase of choice.
Party Pennant Banner
- Create triangle template that fits within the Chalkboard Pattern 6" x 6" paper pad.
- Choose a variety of patterns from the paper pad and cut out multiple triangle pennants.
- Punch a small hole in the top two corners of each pennant and thread onto twine.
- Use Gold Glitter Futura Regular X Large Alphas to create your pennant message.