SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Boye Pom Pom and Tassel Maker
- Vanna's Choice Yarn in the following colors:
- Pearl Mist
- Kelly Green
- Yarn Needle
For the Mantel Display:
- Holiday Truck
- Holiday 3' Christmas Tree
- Small Green LED Trees
- Snowflake Pillow
- Felt Snowman Hat
- Vintage Style Trees with Ornaments
- Christmas Gold LED Trees
- Champagne Plastic Christmas Trees
- Let It Snow Galvanized Bag
- Peace Joy Cheer Chalkboard Sign
- Christmas Lying Deer
- Christmas Standing Deer
- Birch Candles with Timer
- Red Flameless Candles
- Chicken Wire Candle Holder
- Snow Leaves Garland
- Pine Needle and Pinecones Garland
To make the Pom Pom garland we're going to use the Boye Pom Pom/Tassel maker. This tool is great because it comes in a handy case and makes so many different sized pom poms and tassels!
- Reference the instructions on the kit.
- Use the 3" pom pom maker for this garland
- Begin wrapping your pom pom maker as the instructions specify.
- To have a realllllly fluffy pom pom, wrap your yarn fairly tightly around the shape and make sure you have the lower section of the maker completely full.
- Cut the pom pom free as the instructions specify - and now it's time to start trimming!
- Keep fluffing and trimming until your pom pom has a pretty round shape. I like to do this over a plastic bag, that way all the fluff ends up inside (or most of it anyway) :) and clean up is super easy!
- Keep making pom poms until you have as many as you'd like for your garland. I made my garland with 17 three-inch pom poms.
- Once your pom poms are all created, thread a yarn needle with one of the yarns and start adding the pom poms to the yarn. Put the needle through the center of the pom pom so they hang straight. Hang the garland to your mantel with some command hooks - these are super simple to put up and remove!