SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9 yards of a thick 3/4" folded woven natural ribbon
- Pieces of 12" x 24" corrugated cardstock- (2)
- Sheets of: Tiramisu, copper, pumpkin cardstock (1 each)
- Bag of 2" wide white pom poms
- Downloaded template for pie pieces
- X-Acto® knife
- Cutting surface
- Tombow® for paper glue
- Using the X-Acto® knife, cut out 12 corrugated pie slices.
- Using the X-Acto® knife, cut out 4 interior slices of each color of the oranges.
- Using the Tombow® glue attach the orange pieces on top of each brown corrugated slice.
- Make 12 slide loop pieces for the backside of each piece of pie.
- Fold on the score lines on the loops and glue each piece in the center on the back of each slice of pie.
- On the front side of each slice of pie glue a white pom pom to look like a dollop of whipped cream.
- Slide the pieces of pie onto the woven string. Tie the ends of the string in a soft knot.