SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18" grapevine wreath
- 32 small chalk pumpkin picks
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Separate pumpkins in groups of three. Bend the picks into an “L” shape.
- Insert each pumpkin individually but cluster them into the groups of three on the wreath.
- Continue this process until the entire wreath is covered with the pumpkins.
- When desired look is achieved, hot glue the pumpkins to the wreath to attach.
- Fill in any spots or holes with individual pumpkins and secure using the hot glue.
- Feed the twigs and curls that are on the wreath already through the pumpkins.