SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18” Holiday Red Glittering Wreath
- Holiday Red White Glitter Candy Pick, Red
- Holiday Red White Glitter Candy Pick, White
- Designs For All Seasons, Holiday Bells and Pine
- Holiday Candy Picks
- Festive Ribbon, for Hanging
- Hot Glue Gun
- Starting with the bells and pine elements, hot glue them overlapping one another along 1/3 of the wreath.
- Randomly stick red and white glitter spiral elements around and hot glue in place.
- Separate individual candy pieces from the stems.
- Randomly stick the candy pieces around and hot glue them in place.
- Cut a length of ribbon 2’ or double the desired height for hanging.
- Feed one end of the ribbon through the middle of the wreath. Hot glue the ends of the ribbon together to make a loop.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- When hanging the wreath, be sure that the floral elements hang to the bottom, and slightly to the side of the wreath.