Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd fabric
- 14" round pillow form
- Paper & pencil
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
Note: All seams 1/2".
- Cut one 15" square of fabric for front.
- Cut two pieces of fabric 10" x 15" for back.
- Turn under one 15" edge of each back piece 1/2" and sew.
- Layer pillow front right side up, then both back pieces over lapped at finished edge right side down with raw edges even at sides. Pin securely.
- Draw a 15" circle on the paper to make the pillow pattern.
- Pin the paper pattern on top of the layered pillow pieces. Cut out the circle.
- Sew all around pillow.
- Turn and press.