SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rolling pin
- Round fondant double cutout set (“C” cutout used)
- Cookie pan
- Cooling grid
- Roll-out cookie dough recipe
- Cookie icing - white, red & pink
- Nonpareils - white
- 6-Cell Jimmies
- Sanding sugar - pink
- Bake cookies. Prepare cookie dough following recipe instructions. Using smooth side of “C” cutout, cut out cookies. Bake and cool.
- Ice cookies. Using white, red & pink cookie icing, outline and flood cookies according to package directions. If desired, top with sprinkles. Let dry 4 to 8 hours.
- For cookies with hearts, outline and fill in hearts on dried cookies. Let hearts dry (about 2 hours).
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- Helpful Hint: If desired, put icing in decorating bag. Cut 1/4" tip in bag. Pipe hearts.