SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip One Step Tie Dye Kit: Purple, Blue
- White 100% natural fiber T-shirt
- White 100% natural fiber bandana
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Wash shirt and bandana and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
- For shirt, pinch fabric with thumb and forefinger at side seam of shirt and pull into a tube shape. Secure tightly with rubber bands at multiple random intervals.
- For bandana, scrunch fabric randomly and secure with rubber bands.
- Mix dyes according to package directions.
- Apply randomly to scrunched bandana, and alternate color application on banded shirt.
- Cover projects with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
- Remove bands and rinse projects under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry projects as fabric requires.