SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
- Shapeabilities® Foliage
- Die D-Lites™ Corner Sprig
- Twig wreath
- Ranger® Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Ranger® Ink Blending Tool
- Colored cardstock
- Gold metallic cardstock
- Spanish moss
- Reindeer moss
- Die-cut 20 of the second-smallest single leaf out of green felt.
- Highlight the edges of each felt leaf with ink using the blending tool.
- Hand-cut a small piece of felt to use as a base for the succulent petals.
- Hot glue leaves to the felt base starting at the outside and working in to the center.
- Use hot glue to adhere Spanish moss to the wreath.
- Use hot glue to adhere the felt succulent onto the wreath over the Spanish moss.
- Die-cut the Corner Sprigs out of pale pink cardstock and adhere to the wreath as shown using hot glue.
- Die-cut two of the five-leaf foliage out of the metallic cardstock and adhere to the wreath using hot glue.
- Die-cut three of the twig foliage out of dark brown cardstock and adhere to the wreath using hot glue.
- Adhere a small piece of reindeer moss to the wreath using hot glue.
- Create a bow using raffia and adhere to the wreath using hot glue.