SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pieces of felt 8" x 10": red, yellow, orange (5)
- Pieces each of brown, white felt 8”x10” (2 each)
- Bottle of Quick Dry Fabric Fusion
- Medium-sized google eyes (12)
- Empty toilet paper cardboard tubes (6)
- Downloaded template
- Cut out the brown felt strip for the base on the cardboard tube.
- Attach the brown felt to the cardboard tube using the Quick Dry glue.
- Hold the seam for about one minute.
- Cut out 3 white feathers in the felt.
- Cut out the additional pieces for the tail feathers in the various colors of felt.
- Cut out an orange beak and a red gobbler.
- Build the feathers using the template guide.
- Glue the feathers in a group of three at the top of the brown tube.
- Glue the eyes below the feathers and tuck the top edge of the beak under the eyes. Glue the beak in place.
- Glue the gobbler under the beak.
- Repeat steps 1-10 for each turkey napkin ring holder.