SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White wall shelf planter
- Acrylic paint: chartreuse, dusty pink
- Patterned paper
- Protected work surface
- Paint wall shelf planter chartreuse leaving outside ends white. Paint inside ends dusty pink. Allow to dry. Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Measure front slats and cut out strips from patterned paper to the same dimensions.
- Apply decoupage to front slats. Place paper strips on front slats and allow to dry. Apply a thin layer of decoupage on top of paper to seal. Allow to dry.
- Cut nine 1"x 1 1/2" pennants from paper.
- Cut a 21" length of twine. Lay pennants on twine 1" apart starting from the center and working out. Glue pennants to twine. Allow to dry.
- Glue ends of twine to front top corners of planter.
- Create bows from twine and glue to the front corners of the planter to hide the pennant twine ends. Allow to dry.