SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics: Coffee Bean, Eggplant & Steel Grey
- Dazzling Metallics®: Splendid Gold
- Transfer paper
- Flat brush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Round brush
- Wire cutters
- Basswood round
- Floral pick
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Mix together Steel Grey, Eggplant and Coffee Bean to create grey-purple. Using flat brush, paint inside of basswood round slice in mix, following natural outline of slice.
- To print the lettering template, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Transfer provided template to round with transfer paper. Use small round brush to paint in lettering in Splendid Gold.
- Use wire cutters to cut stems of floral of choice. (Remove any greenery for more fall look.)
- Bend each floral branch to follow curve of basswood round. Use hot glue to adhere floral around slice.