SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Oversized mason jar
- Assorted plastic small animal figurines
- 1 Can of bright yellow spray paint
- 1 Tube of E6000 glue
- 1 12” piece of decorative paper tape
- Bakers twine
- Chalkboard label/markers
- Spray paint all the animal figurines and the lid with the yellow spray paint. Spray it several coats allowing them to dry between applications.
- Position the animals on the lid. Once you are satisfied with their placement glue each one in its location. Let them dry.
- Wrap the paper tape around the rim of the lid and glue the ends in place.
- Write word or sentiment n tag. Attach tag with bakers twine.