Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® Luau
- White 100% natural fiber bandana
- Disposable plastic surface cover
- Wash bandana and leave damp. Lay out on covered work surface.
- Crumple bandana into a flat disc shape and secure with rubber bands.
- Mix Fuchsia and Orange dyes as directed in package instructions.
- Apply dye colors randomly to crumpled bandana.
- Cover bandana with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
- Remove bands and rinse bandana under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry bandana as fabric requires.