SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Package of wooden clothespins
- Assorted paper tapes
- Assorted acrylic paints - color of choice
- Small detail paint brush
- Small notebooks
- Scrapbook papers to coordinate with tapes
- Glue sticks
- Paint the clothespins assorted colors using the detail brush and acrylic paints. Let them dry.
- Apply different paper tape to the sides of the clothespins.
- Trim off excess edges using scissors.
Washi Tape Journal
- Trace journal front onto scrap paper.
- Cut out and glue to front of journal.
- Embellish with paper tapes.