SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3D Wood letters "A" & "Z"
- Fabric of choice
- Mod Podge®
- Foam brush
- Lay letter upside down on backside of fabric.
- Trace letters. Cut around the traced letter leaving at least 1/2"-1" so you can wrap the fabric around the edges of the letters.
- Apply Mod Podge to the front of the letter with a foam brush. Lay fabric on the letter. Smooth with fingers.
- Apply Mod Podge to the sides of the letter. Press the fabric on the sides of the letter. You may need to trim excess fabric to fit the interior and exterior corners/edges.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the letter and finish by pressing ends of the fabric to the back of the letters. Trim any excess fabric.
- Let dry.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- Wipe off any extra Mod Podge with a damp paper towel.