Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Flower Petal Washi Tape in different colors and sizes
- Leaf Washi Tape in different sizes
- Brown Craft Paper
- Double-Sided Tape
- Regular Washi Tape
- Wrap gifts with brown craft paper.
- Use double-sided tape to wrap gift so no tape shows on craft paper.
- Roll segments of floral washi tape into the shapes of flower petals.
- Place petals down one-by-one in a circular direction to make a flower.
- Add random petals onto the box to make it look like the petals are falling.
- Add leaf washi tape between the petals.
- Use regular washi tape to make it look like the gift is wrapped with ribbon.