SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Air 2 Wisteria Bundle (article 16020505)
- Cricut® Design Space™ software
- Cardstock in white
- Cardstock in dark pink (X2)
- Spray adhesive or glue stick
- Cricut® Standard Grip Mat (article 10544849)
- Cricut® Scoring Stylus (Article 11595972)
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder (article 12841383)
- Go to https://design.cricut.com/#/design/new/projects/project-detail/59090f2d569ced493c2f20e6?category=All%20Categories&keywords=mother's%20day%20cards&community=false
If you need to adjust the dimensions, click customize to open the project on canvas. Resize the image to your liking in the Edit tab before clicking Go.
Cut & Score
- Add your scoring stylius to compartment A on the machine. Add your housing and blade to compartment B.
- Put your white cardstock on mat 1 and load into the machine.
- Turn the smart dial to cardstock.
- Hit the Cricut button on your machine to start your cuts.
- Once the white card stock is cut, unload the mat from the machine and load the dark pink cardstock to the mat. Hit the Cricut to start the cut again. This will cut & score the intricate mother’s day design.
- Once the intricate design is cut, unload the mat from the machine and weed the small pieces with your weeder.
- Load another dark pink cardstock to the mat. Hit the Cricut to start the cut again. This cut and score the envelope.
- Fold along the score line on the intricate design to create the outside of the card.
- Apply glue or spray adheasive carefully on the insdie of the intricate cute design and mount the white card to it.