SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice, Craftwood, Round Beads, 75 Pc, 12mm
- Simply Art, 75 Skinny Craft Sticks, 5 ¾” x ¼” x 3/32”
- Folk Art, Matte Acrylic Paint, 4621 Minted Aqua
- Folk Art, Satin Acrylic Paint, 2925 Ink Spot
- Folk Art, Satin Acrylic Paint, 2740 Fire Coral
- Craft Essentials, Acrylic Paint, White
- Cut 7 strands of cord 30” long.
- Fold each cord in half and attach them to a craft stick with a lark’s head knot.
- Paint several of the wood beads to create desired pattern.
- String each strand of cord with wood beads.
- To create a V shaped bottom, string each strand with the following number of beads…
- 12 beads
- Pull the strand of beads 1 ½” from the top and knot the cords at each end. Trim the leftover cord.