SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scrapbook paper, 12"x 12": black, white, pink
- Coordinating paper
- 97ct Ms. Sparkle & Co. Paperie Pearls
- Glue stick
- Double-sided tape
- Pattern templates
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Cut out the pieces as shown on the pattern templates.
- Curve the horn piece into shape and glue secure. Fold the tabs inward.
- Place the pearl pieces onto the horn in a swirl pattern.
- Glue the two white pieces in place on each eye.
- Blow up the balloon.
- Use the double sided tape to attach the eyes, cheeks, mouth, tail and horn onto the balloon.