SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rapid Resizer to create black and white version of pictures (or other free software available online)
- 8”x10” plain paper or card stock
- Pre-made plain white softcover paper books
- Spray adhesive
- Your favorite fabric
- Your favorite coloring supplies (pencils, crayons, watercolor, etc.)
- Canon PIXMA Printer
- Start by choosing your photos (vertical photos work best or you can crop a horizontal one).
- Use software to create a black and white version of your picture to look like a coloring book page! (Here is software we used: http://online.rapidresizer.com/photograph-to-pattern.php?)
- Print your photo on 8”x10” card stock or plain paper making sure to change the printer setting to “Scale to Fit Media.”
- Color your custom coloring pages with your favorite supplies.
- Spray one side of the cover of the softcover book lightly with adhesive and lay it on the fabric. Flip it over and smooth it out gently.
- Spray the other side and fold the fabric over so it wraps around the cover. Smooth all the wrinkles and trim the excess.
- Insert coloring pages into the book. You may need to trim paper slightly to fit.
- Using the same adhesive, spray the back of the coloring page. Lay the page inside the book and press gently into place, being careful not to spray the book.