SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sugar cookie recipe
- Cookie stamps
- Various Candy Melts®
- Various sprinkles
- Summer candy molds
- Treat sticks
- Use cookie stamp to press into a roll of sugar cookie dough.
- Bake sugar cookies following cookie recipe.
- After cookies are baked, add sprinkles.
- Melt Candy Melts® and quickly pour into clean and dry summer candy molds.
- Some molds are large enough to add a treat stick into the mold.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- For a more festive look, add pink or orange sprinkles to cookie dough.
- After rolling cookie dough into a ball, roll it in flour. This stops the stamp from sticking to the dough once pressed.