SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- TulipOne-Step Tie-Dye Kit: Luau
- White cotton towels
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Prewash towels; do not use fabric softener. Do not dry.
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Lay damp towels on prepared work surface.
- Scrunch, tie and bind towels as desired.
- Wearing protective gloves, prepare dye.
- Apply dye to towels as desired.
- Cover with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse with running water until water is clear. Remove rubber bands if used.
- Wash and dry towels.