SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fondant double cutout set – hearts (“F” cutout used)
- Cake board
- 12" wooden skewers (1 per treat)
- Cooling grid
- Rice cereal treats (8 to 10 needed)
- Mini brownie bites (8 to 10 needed)
- Candy Melts - bright white
- Candy Melts - bright pink
- Candy Melts - pink
- Candy Melts - turquoise
- Standard marshmallows (8 to 10 needed)
- Mini donuts (powdered sugar, glazed & cinnamon donuts used) (8 to 10 needed)
- Rainbow jimmies
- Rainbow sparkling sugars
- Spring medley mix
- 6-cell nonpareils mix
- White nonpareils
- Assorted gummy and jelly candies (16 to 20 pieces needed)
- Roll-up candies (8 to 10 needed)
Makes 8 treats.
- Cut treats. Cut rice cereal treats and brownie bites into heart shapes using smooth side of “F” cutout.
- Melt candy. Melt Bright White, Bright Pink, Pink & Turquoise Candy Melts separately, according to package directions.
- Decorate treats. Dip rice cereal treats, brownies, marshmallows and donuts into melted candy. Immediately top with desired sprinkles. Place on cake board to set. Reserve remaining bright white candy.
- Assemble kabobs. Assemble treats on wooden skewers, leaving 4" empty at base of each kabob for handle. Transfer to cooling grid.
- Decorate kabobs. Using spoon, drizzle remaining melted bright white Candy Melts over treats. Chill until set (about 5 minutes).