1. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Trace pattern of girl and boy mummies onto freezer paper (non-slick side).
2. Cut out with craft knife to create stencil.
3. Position stencils on tees and iron shiny side down.
4. Pounce two coats Glacier White into mummy stencils. Allow to dry. Remove stencils.
5. Brush two coats Sunshine Yellow in eyeballs and girl’s bow. Allow to dry.
6. Print “Trick” over girl mummy and “Treat” over boy mummy using Orange Glow.
7. Embellish yellow bow with Orange Glow.
8. Draw Neon Green circles in eyeballs with Black dot for pupil.
9. Draw black lines for bandages. Allow to dry.
10. Embellish further as desired with the glow dimensional paints. Allow to dry.