Measures 36"x45" [91.5 x 114.5 cm]
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 skeins Lion Brand® Homespun® Yarn: Waterfall (A)
- 2 skeins Lion Brand® Fun Fur®: White (B)
- Crochet hook size K-10.5 [6.5 mm]
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
GAUGE: 10 hdc = 4" (10 cm) with A.
- Throw is worked is worked in one piece, then a border is worked around the outside edge.
- With A, ch 92.
- Row 1: Hdc in 3rd ch from hook ( 2 skipped ch do not count as a st) & in each ch across – 90 hdc at end of this row.
- Row 2: Ch 2 (ch 2 does not count as a st), turn, hdc in each st across. Repeat Row 2 until almost all of A has been used. Fasten off.
- Border: Join B with a sl st anywhere along outside edge of Throw.
- Rnd 1: Ch 2, work hdc evenly spaced around entire outer edge of Throw, working 3 hdc in each corner; join with sl st in top of beginning ch.
- Rnds 2 & 3: Ch 2, hdc in each hdc around, working 3 hdc in center st at each corner; join with sl st in top of beginning ch. Fasten off. Weave in the ends.
- ch = chain
- hdc = half double crochet
- rnd = round
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch