1. Cut 2 -8" pieces of chain. Attach a lobster clasp to the end of one chain with a jump ring, and attach a jump ring to the other.
2. Write the word &"LOVE" in desired font. Use this as a guide for bending wire.
3. Cut 15" of wire. Bend the wire using the round nose pliers, long nose pliers, and flat nose pliers to get the desired curves and angles in the word. Use the narrow part of the round nose pliers to make the top of the &"l", do the same for the bottom part of the &"l". Wrap the wire around the wide part of the round nose pliers to make the &"o", make a kink for the beginning of the &"v" with the long nose pliers, bend the wire around the flat nose pliers to shape the &"v", and use the narrow and wide part of the long nose pliers to create the &"e".
4. After the &"e," curve the wire so it sits at the same level as the top of the &"l". Use round nose pliers to make a loop with the wire. Before closing the loop, slide the last link of one side of the necklace chain onto the wire.
5. Slide the other end of the necklace chain onto the first loop made on the &"l".