1. Cut a green dot patterned paper to a 9" x 9" size as the page background.
2. Trim a turquoise cardstock to 6-1/2" x 8" and adhere it to the right side of the page.
3. Add a 4" x 6" photo to the right side of the page.
4. Apply the chipboard title below the photo.
5. On a 1-1/2"x 8-1/2"kraft cardstock, stamp the border design using brown stamping ink. Adhere it vertically to the left of the photo as shown.
6. Adhere a large layered flower accent to the upper part of the kraft border strip.
7. Trim two pieces of turquoise cardstock strips in a 3/4" x 2-3/4" sizes. Cut V-notches on one short end of the two strips. With navy blue ink, stamp the “remember" and “good times" sentiments on the strips. Add them to the bottom left side of the page with foam adhesive.
8. Trim a pink patterned paper strip into a 3/4" x 2-3/4" size. Cut a V-notch on one short end, then attach it to the left bottom corner using foam adhesive.
9. On a 2-1/2"x 3/4" piece of kraft cardstock, stamp a “key" in brown ink. Clip off the top 2 corners with scissors. Punch a tiny hole on the top of the tag and tie a bow using baker’s twine. Add it to the lower right corner of the photo using foam adhesive.