1. Using Brick Wall paper from British Prep Paper Pad as a base, cut a 9" square from the Ivy patterned paper and mount to the center, leaving upper right corner unadhered temporarily. Trim a tabbed card shape from the Yellow Graph Paper patterend paper, approximtely 5-1/2" wide with a 2" tab. Slip under the upper right corner of Ivy paper and adhere all down.
2. Cut a 4-1/4"x9" piece of Grey Argyle paper and glue onto the Ivy square, approximately 1" down from top. Trim out shield from the University Campus embellished paper, and adhere along left side of grey argyle swatch.
3. Trim a 2-3/4"x9" piece from the British Flag patterned paper and adhere to Ivy square, approximately 1" up from the bottom.
4. Mount a 4"x4" photo onto a 4-1/4" square piece of white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border around. Adhere to right side of argyle strip in layout as shown.
5. Mount a 2-3/4"x3-1/2" photo to a 3"x3-3/4" piece of white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border around. Adhere to lower strip of British Flag paper as shown.
6. Trim 1/2" pieces of Yellow Graph Paper patterned paper to various sizes. Use as journaling pieces throughout the layout. Cut long strips from white cardstock and notch one end to create flags. Use as accents in the layout to balance the white photo mattes.
7. Using stickers from the High School 3D Sticker, embellish the page as shown.