1. Use a 12" x 12" panel of turquoise cardstock as page base.
2. Adhere an 11-3/4" x 11-3/4" panel of yellow cardstock on page base.
3. Randomly stamp Fresh Bloom with various ink colors to cover an 11-5/8" x 11-5/8" panel of white cardstock to create a background. Overlap images and stamp off the edges.
4. Cut three photos to 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" and center in a row on a 4-1/8" x 11-3/4" panel of orange cardstock. Center the middle photo and add the top and bottom photos then trim to match panel length.
5. Adhere photo panel to left side of page leaving a 1/2" border of white panel showing.
6. Mat a 3-3/4" x 5-3/4" panel with a 4" x 6" panel of light pink cardstock and attach to page front touching orange photo mat.
7. Handwrite greeting on appropriate white panel and mat with orange. Adhere to page.
8. Stamp Fresh Bloom with Onyx Back ink on orange, turquoise, yellow and light pink cardstock. Cut out each flower.
9. Use white colored pencil to highlight parts of flower petals. Use coordinating pencils to make other parts appear darker.
10. Bend flowers slightly to add dimension.
11. Attach cut flowers to page as shown with dimensional foam adhesive.
12. Use glue pen to add glitter to flower centers.