For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash and dry black hoodie.
2. Insert protective cardboard insert inside hoodie.
3. Open and place large Jack O' Lantern crystal design in center of hoodie following package instructions.
4. Set iron to wool setting and use a thin fabric cloth to cover top of Jack O' Lantern plastic covering. Hold iron down for 40 seconds being sure to cover all crystals.
5. Once Jack O' Lantern cools, remove plastic covering.
6. Use paintbrush to paint pumpkin leaves with Olive. Let dry. Apply second coat. Allow to dry.
7. Use the Leaf Green dimensional paint to add veins to pumpkin leaves. Allow to dry.