Thinking of You Card:
1. Trim Kraft cardstock 4-1/4"x11". Fold in half to create card base.
2. Adhere white frame to the front of the card at an angle.
3. Paint a corrugated butterfly “pink" and set aside to dry.
4. Using brown ink, stamp “thinking of you" onto a piece of white cardstock. Trim out the greeting, leaving some excess on the right side. Make a notch on the right side of the greeting. To do this, cut up to the center of the end piece then cut in from the other side. Adhere the greeting to the front of the card with foam dots as shown.
5. Punch a small butterfly using the blue cardstock. Adhere the butterflies in the center of the frame, stacked as shown.
Hello Gift Card Holder:
1. Paint a Stampables Wood Shapes wood heart pink and allow to dry.
2. Wrap white twine around the Stampables Woodgrain Mini Bag several times and tie in a knot.
3. Stamp the word “hello" on white cardstock and trim out the greeting.
4. Punch a small butterfly out of Robin’s Egg Cardstock paper. Adhere to the front of the bag using a pop dot as shown. Adhere the butterfly and greeting as shown.