1. Create a card base from 4-1/4"x11" piece of blue cardstock.
2. Cut a 4"x5-1/4" panel from green cardstock. Adhere to card base.
3. Cut a 3-3/4"x5" panel from white cardstock. Stamp Dream Text on white panel using London Fog ink. Ink edges with Pumice Stone ink.
4. Stamp sentiment on white panel using black ink. Adhere to card base.
5. Stamp both tag images on scrap of white paper using black ink. Stamp over tag images with Dream Text using London Fog ink.
6. Trim tags. Ink edges with Pumice Stone ink.
7. When dry, stamp Peacock Feather image onto tags using VersaMark™. Sprinkle with embossing powder. Heat to melt.
8. Adhere tags to card base. Add button with twine.