1. Cut a rectangle 4” x 5” out of black cardstock and adhere to black small dot paper and trim so that there is a symmetrical "dotted" edge all the way around. Adhere to center of white pre-folded card base.
2. Stamp sentiment on the right hand side, sprinkle embossing powder and heat emboss with heat gun.
3. Cut three banners from large green dot (4-1/2" long), large black dot (3-1/2" long) and large blue dot (2-3/4" long) out of different dots patterned paper. Adhere to left of sentiment.
4. Thread twine through button and tie bow. Adhere.
5. Adhere three stars below stamped image.