1. Cut layering background piece from glossy white cardstock. Edge with green color from Tomato Vine inkpad using an InkBlusher.
2. Ink brayer with Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine and roll onto glossy white cardstock.
3. With an InkBlusher, pick up brown color from Tomato Vine inkpad and ink sentiment stamp; stamp onto inked cardstock.
4. Fussy cut sentiment then adhere to background.
5. Cut dove tail piece of cardstock. Spray with GooseBumps; allow to dry completely. Use InkBlusher to color with brown color from inkpad. Wipe off excess brown ink from GooseBumps. Adhere to background.
6. Punch for circles from cardstock. Color each circle with remaining four individual colors from inkpad using an InkBlusher. Mist all four pieces with GooseBumps. Use dimensional adhesive to adhere to card.