SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/4 yd Kelly Ripa fabric
- 2 yards 8/32 cording
- 17” square of fleece
- 16” pillow form
- Sewing machine w/zipper foot
- Basic sewing supplies
DIRECTIONS: (all seams 1/2”)
- Cut one 17” square for front.
- Cut two pieces 12” X 17” for back.
- Cut enough 1 ¾” wide strips to cover 2 yds cording (stitch short ends).
- Edgestich 17” edges of back pcs.
- Stitch cording with zipper foot.
- Place pillow top right side up on top of fleece, pin.
- Stitch cording ½ “ from edge around pillow front, overlapping to finish.
- Place back pieces right sides down with finished edges overlapping at middle on top of the front and pin.
- Stitch around all edges and turn.