SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden crate
- 2"x30" wooden strips (2)
- 3"x18" wooden strip
- Piece of red foamie- 4"x6"
- Piece of white foamie- 4"x6"
- 1 felt sheet each: red, pink, dotted pink
- Bottle of tacky glue
- Small paint brush
- Jar of Home Decor™ white chalk paint
- Black Sharpie™ marker
- Paint the crate, the strips of wood white and allow them to dry.
- Freehand draw on the big piece of wood. KISSING BOOTH.
- Paint in the letters with the black acrylic paint and allow it dry.
- Lay the crate on its side and glue the long strips of wood on the front of the crate at the edges and allow it to dry. Prop it on some chairs while it is drying.
- Glue the overhead sign (KISSING BOOTH) at the top of each strips and allow it to dry.
- Cut out the hearts on the different colors of felt, two of each color.
- Glue these on the front of the crate in a garland like strand and let it dry.
- Cut the white foamie 1/4" smaller on all sides and the glue to the red foamie.
- Using your sharpie marker, write the words. Kissing 25¢ in a fun font style.
- Glue the red/white foamie to the side wooden strip.