1. Cut five 2-1/8" lengths of silver chain.
2. Gather the chains together using a 4mm jump ring.
3. Make the bead drops as follows: 4mm bicone and flat round acrylic bead drop, 4mm bicone and gemstone drop, swirl bead and 4mm bicone drop, swirl bead and purple round bead drop, 4mm bicone and mirror bead drop, 6mm bicone drop.
4. Gather the drops, a silver/crystal charm and the chain group onto a 6mm jump ring.
5. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the 6mm jump ring and slide onto the earring wire.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.