Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut® Deep Cut Housing & Blade
- Pieces of leather (3)
- Liquid glue
- Gold necklace
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10207.
- Cut images out of leather pieces with deep cut blade. BE SURE to place leather smooth side DOWN on to mat before cutting.
- Lay one of each color large pennant rough side up equal distance apart on your work space. Lay gold necklace across the pennants.
- Apply liquid adhesive to rough side of second large pennant pieces and adhere to matching pennant (chain will be between the leather pieces).
- Apply liquid adhesive to small pennant pieces and adhere to larger pieces. Let dry completely.