1. Cut the sleeve of the sweater from the armpit area to the other side of the sleeve. This will be a parallel line to the sleeve cuff. Repeat with the other sleeve.
2. Measure calf and cut metallic elastic to that measurement. Sew ends right side together to form a loop.
3. Fold the cut edge of sleeve under 1/4" and pin to right side of metallic elastic loop, exposing 1/2" of the right side of the elastic. Reference photo.
4. Sew sleeve to elastic.
5. Finish by adding a button embellishment to back center of legging.
1. Sew sweater following pattern directions