Please read and follow all manufacturers’ instructions for all tools and materials used. Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project. See template for layout details.
1. Cover inside Life Is Good Book, front and back, with olive cardstock. Ink edges black.
2. Mat vacation photos with red cardstock, adhere to pages.
3. Using the Remember This Tag from Lille Tags cut to fit the bottom right corner.
4. Stamp “off the beaten path" on bottom of tag, ink edges black and adhere to page. Embellish with Antique Silver Round Mini Hanger.
5. Cut Manila Cardstock into a 1-1/2" square and stamp with “Where are we?" sentiment. Ink edges black. Adhere to bottom, left corner of photo.
6. To bind book, punch two holes in left edge of Life Is Good Book. Place Antique Brass Rings in holes, adding a Antique Silver Key to the top ring before closing.
7. Stamp “Journey" on top of front cover with black ink.
8. Cut “Lucky Me" into a 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" rectangle, ink edges black, and adhere to front of book. Embellish with Antique Silver Mini Round Hanger, and Antique Silver Dome Studs.