1. Trim around bubble border from one of the 12” papers in the Summer Fun Paper Pad. Align in the corner of matching paper and adhere using foam tape for dimension.
2. Trim striped side of the “Pool Party” paper to 7-1/2 x 6” to mat the 4” x 6” photo. Using a circle punch (or a circle stencil to trace and cut), punch or cut a 2” circle from the larger photo print.
3. Adhere the 4” x 6” photo to the striped paper, and then to the background. Adhere the circular detail photo to the background using foam tape.
4. Trim blue wave side of the “Pool Party” paper to 3 x 2” and arrange the 3D stickers as shown in the layout photo.
5. Trim a small pennant shape from the blue “Towel” patterned paper and adhere in the upper right corner of the page. Embellish with a 3D sticker.
6. Trim a small journaling block from the large photo after punching the circle from it. Journal with a fine-tipped permanent marker.
7. Embellish further with 3D stickers as shown.