1. Trim the cardstock to fit inside the 12" frame.
2. Layer duct tape over the bottom third of the cardstock to create a striped grass effect, as shown.
3. Adjust the Cricut Expression® 2 machine to create a kiss cut, following the guide in the Cricut® Vinyl packaging.
4. Using the Home Décor Vinyl Wall Art cartridge, cut the link shape (9" <46>) with the Cricut Expression® 2 machine.
5. Using Cricut® Transfer Tape, apply vinyl to cardstock, following instructions in the Cricut® Transfer Tape packaging.
6. Place cardstock in frame and embellish as desired.