1. Sew 1 pink ribbon from tutu kit onto inside left of bandeau top front for shoulder strap. Measure from under armpit area and over the childâ€™s shoulder to the back shoulder blade. Cut Ribbon this length and sew opposite cut end inside left back of bandeau top to complete left shoulder trap. Repeat for right shoulder strap.
2. Sew elastic ruffle trim to front of bandeau top in rows starting at the top. Sew on additional rows until reaching 1/2" from the bottom of the bandeau top.
3. Follow tutu kit instructions to attach tulle strips onto the bottom of the white bandeau top, alternating dark and light pink tulle strips.
4. Attach hair bows onto bandeau top front at base of each shoulder strap.
1. Cut 18" diameter circle from both pieces of fabric.
2. Place the pink fabric, right side facing up, on a flat surface. Take heart trim and pin it all the way around the outside cut edge of the pin, flat edge facing to outside of circle & heart scallop edge facing inside circle.
3. Place lining fabric, right side facing down, on top of pink fabric with trim from Step 2, lining up the cut circle edges.
4. Sew 2 circles together, by sewing around perimeter of circles 1/4" inside of cut edges, stopping 1/2" from starting point. Once at this stopping point, push all fabric through this 2" opening, pulling the fabric right side out. Once completed, close off 2" opening by hand-sewing this section.
5. Measure 9" from center of bonnet fabric and draw a 9" diameter circle with fabric pencil.
6. Sew elastic trim to marked point from Step 5 with the trim stretched fully as you sew. Once sewn onto the fabric, it will gather, making the â€œbonnetâ€? head section.
7. Attach hair bow onto elastic trim area of your choice using the hair bow clip attached.
Ruffle Arm & Leg Cuffs:
1. Using the elastic trim from the tutu kit, cut 4 pieces of elastic trim, each measuring 1" in length.
2. Cut 2 pieces of pink fabric to measure 4" x 6-1/2" in size. Then cut 2 more pieces of pink fabric to measure 2" x 5-1/2" in size.
3. Lay all 4 cut fabric pieces, from Steps 2-3, on flat surface with longer edges facing up as the top.
4. Pin cut elastic pieces, from Step 1, to top left corners of each of the 4 pieces â€“ onto wrong side of fabric â€“ and sew into place.
5. Cut 6 pieces of lace trim to measure 6-1/2" in length. Then cut 4 more pieces of lace trim to measure 5-1/2" in length.
6. Pin 1 piece of 6 Â½â€? length lace trim, from Step 5, across top of 1 of the 4" x 6-1/2" rectangle fabric pieces. Sew into place.
7. Mark where the bottom of lace from Step 3 lays on the fabric. Lift this lace out of the way, and then measure about 1/4" above this mark, towards the top of the fabric piece. Take 2nd piece of 6-1/2" length lace trim and pin across rectangle fabric piece at this measured point, so that the top piece overlaps this 2nd lace trim by about 1/4".
8. Add final 3rd piece of lace trim, repeating Step 7, adding it just below the 2nd layer of lace trim.
9. Repeat Steps 6-7 for 2nd piece of 4" x 6-1/2" rectangle fabric pieces to create the arm cuffs.
10. For each of these 4 fabric rectangles, having 1 piece of elastic sewn onto the top left corner, from Step 2, do the following step to create the arm or leg cuff: Pin opposite cut end of elastic and pin to backside of top right corner of the fabric piece. Sew into place.
1. Cut a circle of white fabric 1/2-yard in diameter. Fold in half. Cut on fold to make 2 half circles. Keep these 2 half circles centered on top of each other and set these aside to use later.
2. Take heart trim and pin it all the way around the curved half circle, flat edge facing to outside of circle & heart scallop edge facing inside circle, in between the two half circle layers.
3. Turn fabric inside out, which will push the heart trim out and give a finished edge to the apron bottom.
4. Cut 1 piece of white fabric to measure 1" x 30" in length.
5. Place center of the fabric strip from Step 4 about 1/2" inside the cut straight side of the 2 half circles. Fold the cut edge of the top white cut fabric under 1/4" and pin onto fabric strip. Repeat for bottom cut line of half circle. Sew into place, creating the top section and waist ties for the apron.
1. Cut Styrofoam wreath circle in half.
2. Use white duct tape to connect one of the circle halves to the top of the Styrofoamâ„¢ stick.
3. Glue remaining ribbon from tutu kit around this seam.
4. Clip hair bow onto this ribbon and glue into place to secure.